27 Aug 2014

Honey, We're Home......

Hello Lovelies,

I hope you’re all good and loving life! It’s been such a long time since Orla and I posted anything. I thought I’d give you an update on what’s been keeping us so busy and give you a bit of an overview of my next venture into the world of fitness!

Orla has been keeping majorly busy since graduating doing some really cool jobs from working on dressing and costumes for Panto, costumes and hair on James & The Giant Peach & even dressing an area in Uptown at Boomtown Festival a few weeks ago!  (I’ll leave her to fill you in on the proper details)! We've obviously been hanging out loads too and getting up to our usual mischief. We have just got back from a week away in Devon with my family! It was so much fun and right on the beach! What more could you want?!



I've been doing loads of singing and workshops to try and improve my technique and performing whenever I possibly can! I've also been really lucky to have had not one, not two, but three amazing holidays this year! I jetted off to Florida & the Bahamas in January with my boyfriend. We spent most of our time in Florida but then took a 3 day Disney Cruise over to  Nassau and then to Disney’s private Island Castaway Cay. It was an absolutely amazing trip and definitely nice to avoid the winter chill of home!


Just after we got back, we got the opportunity to visit Florida again in July for a slightly shorter trip with my boyfriend’s family. We jumped at the chance to go back and had such a fabulous time going to all of the parks, out for fancy dinners, getting to hold a baby Alligator & of course, lots & lots of shopping!

I wasn't back more than three weeks before I was off again in this country with Orla and my family! I've had such a fantastic year so far and while I don’t have any more holidays booked, I do have lots of exciting things coming up!

As a result of my extravagant lifestyle, all of the hard work I put in over the last 18 months with Weight Watchers and getting down to my goal weight has been sort of undone! I've put on a little weight and want to just feel comfortable in my clothes again! 

I absolutely swore by Weight Watchers but am finding it a bit dull after doing it for so long. I wanted something to really challenge me so that I won’t just (hopefully) lose weight, but also increase my general fitness and look more toned.


Enter 

That’s right, I purchased it just before my holiday and set 25th August 2014 as the date I HAD to start. I’m trying my best to follow the eating plan provided and completing the exercises each day. So far it’s really living up to its name but I am getting a real sense of achievement when I get to the end of each workout.


I’m going to blog more about this over the next few days, weeks and months & I hope you enjoy hearing about how it’s going!


Let me know if you are thinking of starting this programme or are doing it already in the comments below! I’m going to post a rundown of how week one has gone on Saturday!  


Thanks for checking this out, we'd love to hear from you in the comments or via one of the below options! 
Twitter 
Instagram 
Youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Two Girls, Best Friends, Sharing Secrets, Tips & Tricks! Make Up . Fashion . Health . Weight . Beauty . Vintage . Style . Shabby Chic . Design . Music . Disney . Costume . Fun . BFF Twitter - @Twiceuponblonde Instagram - Twiceuponblonde YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKztQ7sRCbFQZeGXdQOMEOw/about